TSPL code of Conduct expresses the highest standard of personal and professional integrity.
Our Code of Conduct is an integral part of the company’s values and is intended to assist all it directors, officers and employees in detailing their commitment to work ethically and responsibly.
The code guides our behavior and helps us to promote:
- Honest and ethical conduct, the ethical handling of conflicts of interest between personal and professional relationships.
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and understandable disclosure of reports and documents that Talwandi Sabo Power Ltd. files with or submits to relevant authorities, and in other public communications.
- Compliance with applicable government laws, rules and regulations.
- Prompt internal reporting to the appropriate person or persons identified in this Code.
- Accountability for adherence to this Code.
High business ethics and integrity by letter and spirit ensures our credibility and strict adherence to the provisions of this code is a condition of employment.