Talwandi Sabo Power Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of Sterlite Energy Ltd (Mining and Metal Major Vedanta Resources plc’s energy arm) is implementing the largest Greenfield Power Project at Punjab, India. A Workforce of about 10,000 people will be involved at the peak of implementation of this state-of-art power plant. Our employees are among the most creative, forward-thinking, coming from a wide range of cultural, educational and geographic backgrounds. We believe that Human Resource is our vital asset and we are committed to good quality of life and well being of our employees.
Ours is a Learning Organization, where a vibrant working environment is offered to enable our employees to innovate and realize their dreams. We practice progressive human resource policies, which ensure high levels of employee engagement and consequently high performance delivered by providing:
- Challenging assignment linked to accelerated growth
- Opportunities to work with finest brains from across the globe
- Job rotation & Special Assignments to develop all round capabilities of individuals
- Management Development Programme at Premier Institutions for Senior Management
- Opportunities for young Engineers to acquire new skill and competencies through specialized training programs at Indian Institute of Technology & NPTI
- Best in class quality of life