We Want You To
- Feel comfortable using our web site
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What Information Is, Or May Be, Collected From You?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from a
- Web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process
We May Also Collect The Following Information:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
- The number of times you have shopped on our web site
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
Who Collects The Information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site
We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
How Is The Information Used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We Use Contact Information Internally To:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, We Use Anonymous Traffic Information To:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our Web sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our Web sites track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
With Whom Will Your Information Be Shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- we have your permission
- to provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What Security Procedures Are In Place To Protect Information From Loss, Misuse Or Alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
M/s. Talwandi Sabo Power Limited
Mansa – Talwandi Sabo Road,